Facility Guidelines and Information
Checking availability and requesting a reservation for Depot facilities is easy. Contact us with questions at 989.893.4596 or email
3 Steps to Reserving Your Date:
1. Obtain the application: the Facility Request and Catering Application forms are available for download and at the Depot upon request. If the event requires that a ticket be purchased for entry or food is being sold as part of the event, a Health Department permit will be required. The Depot Facility Coordinator can assist you with the application process.
2. Complete the application: complete the Facility Request and submit it to us. Once we receive your form, we will check availability and contact you. Your reservation cannot be finalized until we receive this form. If you will have catering, also complete and submit the Catering Form. Your signature on the Facility Request acknowledges that you have read and accept our usage terms and guidelines.
3. Submit the paperwork to Bay Area Community Foundation, Attn: Depot Facility Coordinator, 1000 Adams St. Suite 200; Bay City, MI 48708
The Depot is available for recurring bookings. A deposit (for each meeting) is due 10 business days before your scheduled date.
Reservations can be made far in advance. Remember, the earlier your request, the more likely your desired date will be available.
– The Pere Marquette Depot is available during normal business hours, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
– The Depot is also available during off-hours; prior to 8:30 a.m., after 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, as well as on Saturday and Sunday.
–The Depot is not available on the following days: Easter, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Good Friday, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, day after Christmas, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day.
- Next >>